Confidence quotes can help in improving self-esteem and self-confidence.
It’s true that they say, being confident starts with oneself. And one of the most powerful ways to build self-confidence is through positive self-talk. If you do not have your own positive self-talk worked out, you can do well to memorize confidence quotes from famous people and use those.
Start your day by facing the mirror and enumerating the reasons you’re a great person. Be as specific as possible. Don’t just say “I’m a wonderful person,” say something like, “I am generous, and I go out of my way to help people.” Don’t just say “I look great!” say something like, “I have clear skin, a contagious bright smile and a silky hair that can turn heads wherever I go!”
Apart from that, you can also use confidence quotes like the ones enumerated below. These are inspiration quotes, life quotes and motivational quotes that all pertain to self-confidence, self-esteem and optimism. If you repeat these confidence quotes to yourself with emotion, they can only help to better your life in many ways.
Here are a selection from the best confidence quotes:
- “Self-confidence is the key to the universe.” Carrol Wrackley
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” Dalai Lama
- “I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.” Edgar Allan Poe
- “Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.” Thomas Carlyle
- “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” Arthur Ashe
- “Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other one thing a smile reassures them.” Andre Maurois
- “There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King.” Orison Swett Marden
- “Trust yourself, then you will know how to live.” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it.” Thomas Jefferson
- “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” Samuel Johnson
- “Giving people self-confidence is by far the most important thing that I can do. Because then they will act.” Jack Welch
- “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” William Jennings Bryan
- “It is only necessary to have courage, for strength without self-confidence is useless.” Giacomo Casanova
- “What seems impossible one minute becomes, through faith, possible the next.” Norman Vincent Peale
- “What we need are more people who specialize in the impossible.” Theodore Roethke
- “What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out.” Bertrand Russell
- “Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.” Brian Tracy
- “When you are alone you are all your own.” Leonardo Da Vinci
- “When you engage in systematic, purposeful action, using and stretching your abilities to the maximum, you cannot help but feel positive and confident about yourself.” Brian Tracy
Want to know how to build your confidence easily? Start by getting the inspiration you need. The confidence quotes above will provide you with the motivation to look at yourself and the world around in a more positive light.